Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"A New One's Just Begun..."

Well, helloooooo 2012! I've felt SO discombobulated ever since you've been here! All 3 days of ya! ;) It's time to get back into the regular routine...I can feel it! The girls go back to school tomorrow and I'm ready to get stuff done. And by "stuff" I mean just that...stuff! Nothing in particular, yet EVERYTHING all at the same time! Ha! Even that thought confirms how truly discombobulated I've really become over these past few holiday weeks! Nonetheless, I'm excited to see my New Years resolution begin to unfold (read about it here if you haven't already). Time to clean house, re-organize, re-focus and push on towards an amazing year. 2011 wasn't super eventful and that's ok. I don't think it was supposed to be. We spent it deepening our roots at North Sound and building ministry from the ground up. For those that have done the same thing, you know that's eventful in and of itself. We didn't need any huge, life-changing events taking place.
2011 was preparation for 2012.
2012 may bring big life changes our way...the starting stages of a church plant...possibly moving out of our home into something smaller to become more mobile and ready to go wherever the Lord takes us...continuing my music ministry writing/recording/performing...the girls will turn 4 (holy cow)!...and God only knows what else! I better devote myself to some serious prayer in preparation of what's to come in 2012! I wanna be ready mentally, spiritually, physically & emotionally...
2012, here we come!


1 comment:

  1. Baby Katherine thought 2011 was pretty eventful! ;)

    We're excited to see what God does through you guys. I just know that 2012 is going to be BIG! In the meantime, let's hear it for getting back to the "normal" routine. Hooray for that!

    ReplyDelete