Friday, June 24, 2011

Music Blog

Ok, I have to admit, what I'm about to share with you has taken me months & months to process. I've gone back & forth trying to figure out if starting a blog dedicated to my music was something I should do. "Why did it take so long to decide?", you ask...well, all too often in life (and especially in ministry), someone who appears to be promoting themselves comes across as arrogant and self-centered...and I don't want people to think that way about me! It's definitely not my heart. And for those of you who don't know me, you may have to discern for yourself through my posts and through my music where you think my heart is. I officially give you permission to discern...not judge...just discern :). After all, this isn't an episode of American Idol.


So, after waiting, I've decided to step out and share with you. Dreams, visions, thoughts on worship, leading worship, offer resources for worship leaders, share with you how I feel the Lord has called me to use my music in & around my community...and so on. Hopefully you get the idea! And hopefully you'll share this blog with those who you think might benefit from it...cause that's truly my heart: to pour back into others what I feel has been poured into me.


Without further adieu, I present to you...Emily Brotherton Music...enjoy!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment