Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just because I love them so...

I am, understandably, partial to these two beauties. They make my life oh so entertaining! :) If you don't believe me, watch this video!

We're kind of in la la land at our house these days. Life has been so busy that I've barely got a few Christmas decorations up. We've decided to not do a tree this year...I know, I know...bah humbug, I guess. No, I'm not really bah humbug-ing, I just don't feel like having a tree with 2 very curious toddlers running (and I truly mean running!) around. I drove by a tree lot yesterday and saw a sweet little Charlie Brown one, but even a small one would be ever so tempting for those two. Oh well, we'll be sure to take pictures of them in front of other people's trees!

I'm almost done with our Christmas card & note. It will be coming in blog form this year, so keep your eyes open :).

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment