Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fabulously {Free} Fonts

I am an unashamed font-aholic.  It's an addiction that started late in life, but some passions are like that!  :)  Honestly, I trace it back to Picnik - my favorite online photo-editing site (R.I.P Picnik...that's a story for another post!)  But sites like Pinterest have only fueled my craze for the next great font, as I stumble upon pins (or repins!) from blogs like eighteen25 (which I love) that features their fave free fonts.  

I had a bit of time on my hands today (don't tell...) and was inspired to create my very first 
"4F" (Fabulously Free Fonts Feature)  
Enjoy!
"fabulously" - CK Cursive
"FREE FONTS" - Rio Grande Striped
Sunshine Poppy (side note - the parenthesis symbol makes those cute star/flowers)



2 comments:

  1. I love it. ;) As a teacher, cool fonts are part of the job! So, this blog post is right up my alley. If you want, I can give you a lengthy list of free font websites...it will leave your head spinning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you would have tons of resources for this type of thing! I'd love to know a few of your top fave sites! I think dafont is my fave "mainstream" site (I made that up, not sure what that means, but I guess most popular). :)

      Delete