Friday, December 9, 2011

A Little Help Here?!?

Sometimes we can't put our feelings into words. Life is so full and we aren't sure how we'll make it through until tomorrow. Have you been there? I'm there. Life isn't bad. I'm doing my very best not to complain, I promise! ;) But life is just full. Blame the holiday season, I suppose. But as I found myself speechless in my day...these words were singing their way into my heart & mind. Words from a very respected singer and songwriter, you may have heard of her...Brooke Fraser. She wrote a song title Shadowfeet a few years back and I wanted to quote part of it...as it's encouraged me to think bigger than my moment today! Be encouraged as you soak each word in...

"When the world has fallen out from under me

I'll be found in You, still standing...

When the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees

When time and space are through

I'll be found in You."

No comments:

Post a Comment